Dear IMA LADY MEMBERS AND SPOUSES OF IMA members,
IMA is organizing “Mehndi and Rangoli Competition”, a unique art work practiced throughout India on auspicious occasion.
Competition will be conducted on Wednesday, 2nd August, 2017 at IMA Hall at 02.00PM-02.45PM (Mehndi),02.45PM-03.00PM (Break), 03.00PM-03.45PM(Rangoli). For lady doctors and spouses of IMA members.
Rules of competition.
- Registration is compulsory.
- All participants should bring their own material required for drawing Mehndi and Rangoli.
- Theme of Rangoli “PAYGHADYA”
- Participants can draw Rangoli with flowers or traditional Rangoli.
- For traditional Rangoli measurement is 2x2ft. For flower 4x4ft.
- Only solo (single) participation is allowed, for mehandi competition bring a partner to draw mehandi. Draw mehndi on only one hand.
- During competition no participant is allowed to carry any kind of paper materials or any electronic gadgets.
- Duration is 45 mins.
Please attend in large nos.
President, IMA Solapur
Dr.Pushpa Agrawal/Dr.Gauri Kahate
Secretaries, IMA Solapur